IZI VOX Virtual Office components offer a full set of class 5 essential for any IP Centrex and hosted IP PBX deployment:
- Call Transfer
- Hunt Groups
- Call Diverting
- Follow me
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- Group Call Pickup
- Conference Call
- Auto Attendant/IVR
- Call Recording
- Voice Mail
A Full Functionality Customer Management Platform providing a single interface for service administration.
With IZI VOX Virtual Office business customers can communicate more efficiently while retaining their existing technology and phone numbers. Using a high-speed Internet connection, users are able to customize features and control settings online and in real time, from anywhere in the world. Low calling costs, simplified billing and wide array of business-friendly features are the key to the success of VoIP enterprise telephony services.
Our typical customers for IZI VOX Virtual Office:
- Small businesses serving customers with long-distance communication needs
- Enterprises whose customer base and/or staff includes a substantial traveling sales force
- Large-sized corporations with geographically dispersed locations
- Any mid-or large-sized company without sufficient reception staff to take personal messages for employees
For Call Centers we could offer quiet versatile service and tarification model.
The core element of IZI VOX Virtual Office Solutions is PortaSwitch, a service platform built around a comprehensive converged billing software system and includes a class 4-5 SIP soft switch with media application servers. PortaSwitch provides access to the complete C5 hosted IPPBX / IP Centrex functionality.
- Allows transparent migration; users may keep their current telephone numbers and extensions, or else integrate their existing PBX system
- Centrex - enhanced business-class phone features for very large office phone systems and/or digital phones, with no equipment upgrade or installation required (standard features include call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, call transfer, and other class features)
- Virtual Office/IP PBX (Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange) - answers, screens and routes calls to virtually any location, provides company staff with unified virtual extension numbers, and processes large volumes of calls simultaneously
- Auto Attendant - a voice response unit within PortaSwitch that answers phones and performs operator/receptionist duties (transferring calls to extensions within the company's phone system, screening calls, offering callers directory assistance for the correct extension)